Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Takes a very brave man to return to the scene of the crime like what Pemsl is going to have to do Thursday night. The crowd is going to be super jacked for sure.

If there isn't a sign commemorating the Cyclone Alley Massacre I will be really disappointed in the students.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Oh crap, I left JorBo off! I feel terrible, I hope he doesn't hate on me.
I debated on Horner, if I remember, he was a hothead. And he was good, I could have included others here but if they were good players, I figure they earned the right to be deuchy. (Settles, Haluska, etc...)

Updated List:

Kingsbury
McCabe
ConMac
Pemsl
Horner
JorBo

Why are you leaving Aaron "I'm sick and tired of losing to teams we're better than" White off this list?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Oh the humanity. Crazy that he isn't put in jail for this.
Unfortunately his parents are well known, highly visible rage-aholics. His brother is a well known prick. This is well known in baseball circles. I don't know anything about big brother outside of the fights and cheap shots he demonstrates out on the court.

When the kid does and says some of the things he has on social media it is hard not to look at him as anything other than like his, mom, dad, and older brother.

• Agree
Reactions: irish and CyTwins

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I disagree whole heartedly. Plenty of evidence has been shared on the various forums about Iowa having this game circled for 2 years and you've got a guy on one team who can barely play gonna give it one last go tonight, hoping adrenaline and passion is enough to get him thru 40 minutes, before he shuts it down for the year.

Iowa State players don't talk about circling games or throwing injured players out there. Pretty sure Lindell sat out last year's affair, and why? Because he was injured!
It's Game 7, NBA Finals for Little Bobo.

• Funny
Reactions: Cytown12

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
They were beyond motivated last year. Never seen Prohm and his players so fired up before. They even played till the final whistle while the Iowa players were just going through the motions.

Forgot about this shocking image.....
3633b12b-55a1-43fe-8892-435078ea3cb8-181206-mbb_ISU-003.JPG

Illinisavant

Oct 23, 2017
ISU is in BIG, BIG trouble. Iowa is a final four caliber team this year.

Don't believe me, just check out their message boards.

All American Garza
NBAer Weiskamp
Legend Bohannon
Phenom CJ Fredrick
Super jet Toussaint

Abandon all hope.