The best of mad Fran

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
He seems to be on his best behavior for the last year or so. That said, look how lean and passionate he looked in some of those older clips. He looks much skinnier and paler now, even jaundiced almost. Has he had a stroke? Has the anger taken its toll? Maybe why he's calmed down a bit.
You forgot about OSU game last year...

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Can anyone find a clip of that video that WHO Soundoff did a few years ago about "Fran hates chairs" where Mad Fran makes his employees sit on the floor for a while because he hates folding chairs so much???? :)
It may have been scrubbed from the internet. I think this is the reason he won’t do interviews with Murph and Andy. Lol

Reactions: khardbored

Baseline23

Mar 17, 2012
Even for his own sake, he needs to calm that s . it down, or he's gonna have a major health event(s). Those eruptions of anger/adrenaline can be hazardous.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I know people think he should go....but I want him to stay. Much less boring with crazy doing crazy and getting as mad as King Kong.
This guy at work told me got pissed at Fred Hoiberg at some charity dance contest a few years ago and tried to start a fight. unreal.

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
giphy.gif