2019 Fantasy Football

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Anybody taking a chance and playing Josh Jacobs today? Supposedly a GTD and plays late so it kinda puts you in a tough spot.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Anybody taking a chance and playing Josh Jacobs today? Supposedly a GTD and plays late so it kinda puts you in a tough spot.

My playoff opponent has him in as a starter still. Could be a big help if he's a scratch at game time.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Who would you start at RB2:

Kareem Hunt v. Cincy
Kenyan Drake v. Pitts
Phillip Lindsay @ Hou

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Yeah, he'll get some catches I'd think

My RB2 stable includes Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, Chris Thompson, Jaylen Samuels, Kareem Hunt, Kenyan Drake... not a horrible problem to have but it seriously sucks having to pick which one to start every week. I've had plenty of weeks watching bench guys score 25+.

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
My RB2 stable includes Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, Chris Thompson, Jaylen Samuels, Kareem Hunt, Kenyan Drake... not a horrible problem to have but it seriously sucks having to pick which one to start every week. I've had plenty of weeks watching bench guys score 25+.
Yeah that depth is stacked, it makes for a big headache trying to pick who to start though.... Because you probably won't get it right. Usually when I have depth like that I try to trade for one good player..... but that's really hard to convince someone to do that

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
It's going to be hard to not start Tannehill this week. Except I have Russell Wilson and he's bound to have a bounce-back game. Right???

I also have Lockett, so it's kind of a double-edged sword. I could hedge my bets and start Lockett and Tannehill in case the Panthers D is too much and Wilson struggles again...

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Nothing like getting ****** by the saints defense in the playoffs

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Hoping to get A.J. Brown or Zac Pascal off waivers, just to add to the all important decisions I must make this week.

I also have Stefon Diggs who has had one great game, one decent game, and 3 duds in the last 5 weeks...

Maybe Kenyon Drake on my bench is worth a flex spot.

Can I trust David Montgomery vs. The Packers? Chicago seems to be playing a bit better offensively, so hopefully he sees more goal line carries...

Still conflicted about starting Russell Wilson AND Tyler Lockett in a run heavy offense. The passing game has really sputtered lately. Tannehill seems like a solid choice to get me 20+. Wilson has broken 20 points once in the last 5 weeks...

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I barely scraped by in the first round of our playoffs, Wentz almost came back to beat me.

Has been great having McCaffrey this year! Been a struggle picking between Rodgers & Brady as it seems more often than not at least one of them is putting up 11 points..Took a hit with Ridley going down last week, he's been very consistent. Semifinals lineup looks like

Rodgers or Brady
Kupp
Chark if he plays, AJ Brown if not
McCaffrey
Montgomery
Hooper
Most likely H. Henry at FLEX, other options are Fitzgerald or S Watkins.
San Fran D

Only other rostered RB is Scarbrough. League is PPR.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hoping to get A.J. Brown or Zac Pascal off waivers, just to add to the all important decisions I must make this week.

I also have Stefon Diggs who has had one great game, one decent game, and 3 duds in the last 5 weeks...

Can I trust David Montgomery vs. The Packers? Chicago seems to be playing a bit better offensively, so hopefully he sees more goal line carries...

Still conflicted about starting Russell Wilson AND Tyler Lockett in a run heavy offense. The passing game has really sputtered lately. Tannehill seems like a solid choice to get me 20+. Wilson has broken 20 points once in the last 5 weeks...

Doubling up Wilson and Lockett this week seems a bit risky.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I barely scraped by in the first round of our playoffs, Wentz almost came back to beat me.

Has been great having McCaffrey this year! Been a struggle picking between Rodgers & Brady as it seems more often than not at least one of them is putting up 11 points..Took a hit with Ridley going down last week, he's been very consistent. Semifinals lineup looks like

Rodgers or Brady
Kupp
Chark if he plays, AJ Brown if not
McCaffrey
Montgomery
Hooper
Most likely H. Henry at FLEX, other options are Fitzgerald or S Watkins.
San Fran D

Only other rostered RB is Scarbrough. League is PPR.

Rodgers or Brady is a tough call. Brady's gimped up, Rodgers going up against a nasty pass rush in what could be a low-scoring slog. Still, I'd probably go with a healthy Rodgers.

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

IndyClone15

Jan 28, 2019
Metropolis

I have Wilson and Tannehill as well. I never thought about sitting Wilson until I looked at their stats today. Doesn't seem like a bad option.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Doubling up Wilson and Lockett this week seems a bit risky.
I saw where if you take the two 30 point games away from Lockett he's essentially been Randall Cobb this year. Yikes. That Josh Gordon signing has murdered his fantasy value.

IndyClone15

Jan 28, 2019
Metropolis
I saw where if you take the two 30 point games away from Lockett he's essentially been Randall Cobb this year. Yikes. That Josh Gordon signing has murdered his fantasy value.

Ouch. I picked up Cobb when he started to get hot (22, 21, 12), who proceeded to get me a combined 14 points over the next two weeks. Back to the waivers for him.