**** 2019 - 2020 NCAA Basketball ****

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Big Ten home team is undefeated so far in conference play. Hopefully Illinois continues that trend and beats Michigan, although highly doubtful.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Illinois takes down Michigan.

Cockburn for Illinois scored and was fouled and in celebration, swung his arm as hard as he could and he hit one of the refs square on the top of the head. Ref took a while to get up but did walk off under his own power.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Acylum

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Wofford takes down UNC in Chapel Hill for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

Nebraska gets a conference win, Cam Mack gets the first triple double in program history, and the Big Ten home teams remain undefeated in conference play.

• Informative
Reactions: cyclones500

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Wofford takes down UNC in Chapel Hill for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

Nebraska gets a conference win, Cam Mack gets the first triple double in program history, and the Big Ten home teams remain undefeated in conference play.

So much confusion...cue up the 'See? Even Roy WIlliams loses at home' mixed with 'See? Fred wins at home' posts.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
So much for that "quality win" vs Seton Hall.
I hear you, except that Powell only played 15 minutes in the Rutgers game (he got hurt and did NOT play at all in the second half). Not taking anything away from Rutgers, but they did not have to face any time against the Big Georgian & did not have to go against Powell for a majority of their game.
I still call that Seton Hall win a quality one. Offensively, we were "poor to mediocre" at best, but our defense was OUTSTANDING. I contend that had we played that well defensively vs Iowa, the worst outcome would have been a very close loss.
That said, until we consistently defend like that (i.e. like TTU does), I am very nervous about our chances for any post-season bid.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron