The best of mad Fran

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
What an embarrassment. Heck of an example to young men about how to behave in stressful situations at work and throughout life generally.

I know he's not the highest-paid state employee, and I am not sure if he is #2, #3, or #4 between him, Prohm, and Campbell, but what a black eye for the state and especially for the University of Iowa of that being your public image.

I am so glad Campbell and Prohm do not act like this clown.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Someday he will catch the wrong person at the wrong time and said person will lay that **** out.

The problems with bullies is that they dont get the sheet knocked out of them enough....I absolutely agree with you that frantic fran needs to be laid out .....What a pathetic excuse for a human being...actually fran reminds of some of the bosses I worked for.....bullies will be bullies as they say

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk and bos

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Can anyone find a clip of that video that WHO Soundoff did a few years ago about "Fran hates chairs" where Mad Fran makes his employees sit on the floor for a while because he hates folding chairs so much???? :)

• Winner
Reactions: ISUCHIEF

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
He seems to be on his best behavior for the last year or so. That said, look how lean and passionate he looked in some of those older clips. He looks much skinnier and paler now, even jaundiced almost. Has he had a stroke? Has the anger taken its toll? Maybe why he's calmed down a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: NazLongDoesItAgain

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He seems to be on his best behavior for the last year or so. That said, look how lean and passionate he looked in some of those older clips. He looks much skinnier and paler now, even jaundiced almost. Has he had a stroke? Has the anger taken its toll? Maybe why he's calmed down a bit.

Who has been calmer?

• Optimistic
Reactions: imaclone2

Help Support Us

Become a patron