Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Shows how Fran is abusing the medical redshirt rules just to try to beat ISU in Hilton.
Fran and Bohannon are indeed abusing the medical redshirt rules. I thought they are above this and always do things the “right way” Didn’t Fran say he doesn’t like grad transfers because in his mind it is abusing the system?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
No cyclone fan on the planet obsesses over this game more than you so I'm sure you can relate.
Pointing out the obsession hok fans and players have with Iowa State is not the same thing as obsessing over games against them. This is probably a difficult concept for you to grasp. BTW, did you notice this is a Cyclone website? How did you happen to stumble upon it?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Pointing out the obsession hok fans and players have with Iowa State is not the same thing as obsessing over games against them. This is probably a difficult concept for you to grasp. BTW, did you notice this is a Cyclone website? How did you happen to stumble upon it?
I just think that it's assenine for fans of either team claiming that the game is more important to the other side.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I just think that it's assenine for fans of either team claiming that the game is more important to the other side.
We defer to joy on all things ass. Your expertise is legit.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No cyclone fan on the planet obsesses over this game more than you so I'm sure you can relate.
You are not #obsessed? Pssst this is not going to work out for you.