The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
* On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 least, 10 most), how surprised are you Iowa State got a bid to Camping World Bowl (instead of Liberty/Texas)? Be honest! Revisionism regarding your expectation is not allowed. (I'll consult Santa Claus to verify sincerity).

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Was I the best guest you’ve had?

Does any other team play juicy wiggle? (For those of you not at the game, they broke it out after tyrese’s 3.) How many times per game should it be played? I’m of the opinion that they could play it 3 times per game without overkill ;)

Apparently jsb likes to wiggle her juicy, are Pants and her meeting up at the bowl?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Reactions: GTO

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
It's still a question and you pride yourself on answering all questions. Just because you answered it before doesn't mean it's not a question. Besides, new information may have come to light in the last 2 months. Remember, people used to think the earth was flat. Maybe the weirdos that think cereal is a soup are now right.
Hey now, he's correct. If you were asked about Pluto's status as a planet, for example, the answer definitely changed. Perhaps the soup researchers have reached a new convention?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and GTO

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Who will send more fans to the Camping bowl, us or the Domers? I was going to use the term fish eaters but you know I'm sensitive and woke about those type of things.

How long into the game before we either get a Iowa Sucks or F*ck Iowa chant at the mbb game Thurs nite. GTO please insert why not both GIF.

That was a nice apophasis there.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Who will send more fans to the Camping bowl, us or the Domers? I was going to use the term fish eaters but you know I'm sensitive and woke about those type of things.

How long into the game before we either get a Iowa Sucks or F*ck Iowa chant at the mbb game Thurs nite. GTO please insert why not both GIF.
Thank goodness you didn't use "Papists", "Left-footers", or "Mackerel Snappers".

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee