Little McCaffery's Status for Thursday

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Funny that he'd say something like this when last year him and Nate Reuvers from Wisconsin got into a scuffle on Twitter after Wisconsin beat Iowa. It probably does help his mindset though because I'm guessing he searches his name after games and fans are dragging him through the mud.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch and CyTwins

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Funny that he'd say something like this when last year him and Nate Reuvers from Wisconsin got into a scuffle on Twitter after Wisconsin beat Iowa. It probably does help his mindset though because I'm guessing he searches his name after games and fans are dragging him through the mud.

He’s going to miss so many JBo barf pics!

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Tyrese has the most assists in the nation? Impressive. Turnovers are a little high, but he had six the other night.

Edit: guess not, 4th.

He's trying to make difficult passes too often. Whether it's for style points or to make up for a not-awesome team, it is leading to turnovers.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He's trying to make difficult passes too often. Whether it's for style points or to make up for a not-awesome team, it is leading to turnovers.
His turnovers usually come when he leaves his feet while passing. There's been a few times this year when he's gotten caught in the air and has to throw it somewhere or he'll travel.. I'm fine with one every now and again because his overall playmaking ability is unbelievable.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He’s left handed
As I was driving to the office your post popped back into my head. My son is left handed, he also plays baseball and basketball.

Oddly he dribbles with his right hand but has a wicked crossover when going to the hoop right handed but shoots left handed it is weird. I know. Cool story.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
As I was driving to the office your post popped back into my head. My son is left handed, he also plays baseball and basketball.

Oddly he dribbles with his right hand but has a wicked crossover when going to the hoop right handed but shoots left handed it is weird. I know. Cool story.

Get working on that Big Ten coaching position so he can be a guaranteed four year starter.