The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
You have to draw the line somewhere. I threw in tennis to be a stumper. Track & golf, less so. Just listing basketball, football, baseball & wrestling would not have been very challenging. :D

Tennis movies: Battle of the Sexes

Strangers on a train

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044079/

i never could get through Strangers on a Train, the Robert Walker character just freaked me out.

Reactions: GTO

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
1. I believe the next two games are extremely important. Give me our chances of making the NCAA Tourney if we go: 2-0, 1-1, 0-2

2. If you could go back and play on any ISU team (bball or football), what team would it be and what position would you play? This assumes that whatever you choose you would have the skill to play that position.

3. Name your top 3 celebrity crushes.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
1. I believe the next two games are extremely important. Give me our chances of making the NCAA Tourney if we go: 2-0, 1-1, 0-2

2. If you could go back and play on any ISU team (bball or football), what team would it be and what position would you play? This assumes that whatever you choose you would have the skill to play that position.

3. Name your top 3 celebrity crushes.
Male or female?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
There may be one or two things this week y’all might have some questions about.

Special guest @Fitzy this week for our hate week/bowl game announcement special, so make sure you all bring it with the questions!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I am going to ask what everyone is wondering tonight, are @GTO and @cyrocksmypants coming to Orlando? If yes, are we going to get drunk and catch us a leprechaun? I'll split the pot-o-gold with ya.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Would you please rank the five best guard corps in school history?

One obviously one, as an example --

Morris, Mitrou-Long, Thomas, Burton, Jackson, Weiler-Babb

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Was I the best guest you’ve had?

Does any other team play juicy wiggle? (For those of you not at the game, they broke it out after tyrese’s 3.) How many times per game should it be played? I’m of the opinion that they could play it 3 times per game without overkill ;)

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Which Iowa player do you want to see get dunked on the hardest? Also, which Hawkeye player tries to pull a Baylor football and starts picking fights because they're ********? My money is on Fran Jr but could see Jor-Bo or Pemsl being that guy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Who will send more fans to the Camping bowl, us or the Domers? I was going to use the term fish eaters but you know I'm sensitive and woke about those type of things.

How long into the game before we either get a Iowa Sucks or F*ck Iowa chant at the mbb game Thurs nite. GTO please insert why not both GIF.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron