The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
Rate my all-time favorite Cyclones from best to worst. Use any criteria you want.

1. Dedric Willoughby
2. Victor Alexander
3. Julius Michalik

Reactions: cyclones500

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Let’s pretend that you’re Matt Campbell and you’re evaluating the Iowa State fanbase on the Barney Stinson Hot-Crazy scale. We are definitely hot in our support of a historically bad team, but we also get drunk and want you to fire Tom Manning at times. Where do you guys think we belong?
InkedBlogHotCrazyScale_LI.jpg
Just because we're so dam good looking.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Reading through these & thought of a question, but it's waaaay past the deadline. However, if I don't write it down I won't remember it in an hour due to my advanced case of CRS. So, for next week:
Favorite movie for each of these sports, and why it's the best:
1 football
2 basketball
3 baseball
4 wrestling
5 track
6 tennis
7 golf

Edit - also, in your answer rank the sport movies by preference (ie, you don't have to keep them in this order)

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Reading through these & thought of a question, but it's waaaay past the deadline. However, if I don't write it down I won't remember it in an hour due to my advanced case of CRS. So, for next week:
1 football
2 basketball
3 baseball
4 wrestling
5 track
6 tennis
7 golf

Edit - also, in your answer rank the sport movies by preference (ie, you don't have to keep them in this order)
Whar boxing?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Whar boxing?
1 football
2 basketball
3 baseball
4 wrestling
5 track
6 tennis
7 golf

KC, you beat me to it. Knowing GTO's a boxing fan, I was going to ask him to rate his top 3 boxing movies. I can think of a number of solid boxing movies before I can think of a tennis movie (good or bad). I can even come up with a good movie for soccer, dodgeball and chess before tennis.

Reactions: GTO

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
1 football
2 basketball
3 baseball
4 wrestling
5 track
6 tennis
7 golf

Gonna be hard for me to fit The Cutting Edge into one of those categories, but I’m sure gonna try.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1 football
2 basketball
3 baseball
4 wrestling
5 track
6 tennis
7 golf

How about other sports like bowling and ping pong. I can think of a couple ping pong movies right away. And if GTO says ping pong playa, he needs to be beaten with a stick.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
How about other sports like bowling and ping pong. I can think of a couple ping pong movies right away. And if GTO says ping pong playa, he needs to be beaten with a stick.
You have to draw the line somewhere. I threw in tennis to be a stumper. Track & golf, less so. Just listing basketball, football, baseball & wrestling would not have been very challenging. :D

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
You have to draw the line somewhere. I threw in tennis to be a stumper. Track & golf, less so. Just listing basketball, football, baseball & wrestling would not have been very challenging. :D
You also left out Arm Wrestling.

source.gif

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee