Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Defensive rating and defensive win shares. Literally there is nothing that says Connor is better than Moss defensively except your flawed opinion because daddy's boy "plays more at the end"
Lol. All flawed. It's all your opinion. I wish Moss would have transferred to ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: omar34

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Iowa should be exponentially worst without Moss. You guys should win by 50. Iowa loss their best offensive and defensive player. He was their best ball handler and can break the press single handedly.

• Optimistic
Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'm not surprised that's your response. Dont ask for something if you're not willing to post the same. How were your 12 beers for Monday night football?
Post your resume.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Because it doesnt factor in game situations. Connor played in more intense situations.

So Moss was better offensively the whole game, better defensively the first 30 mins and then Connor was better defensively the last 10 min? Lol nepotism at its finest

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So Moss was better offensively the whole game, better defensively the first 30 mins and then Connor was better defensively the last 10 min? Lol nepotism at its finest
No, moss played more in the 1st half. Connor played more in end of game situations. You're an idiot who tries to fall back on "advanced ststistics" even though you can disprove every single advanced statistic. I see you've given up on turnover rate now....lol

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No, moss played more in the 1st half. Connor played more in end of game situations. You're an idiot who tries to fall back on "advanced ststistics" even though you can disprove every single advanced statistic. I see you've given up on turnover rate now....lol

So Moss was better offensively the whole game, better defensively half of the game and then Fran's son came in at the end?

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I'm not sure why you guys are even concerned at this point. Iowa was not a good team last yr according to most on this site, and without Moss they will be worst. You should coast to any easy victory.