Doyle cost Epenesa millions

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
His play this year has dropped him. I don't see a top 10 pick at all. As poor as he has played, he's lucky to still be a first rounder. But his attributes alone will keep him in the first round

I’d be happy to bet $100 on the fact that he lands in the top ten. Direct Message me.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bigman38

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Good for him finally playing to his potential. Does he or any other hawks enter the draft early? I'm worried about Charlie Kolar declaring after this season.
Why are you worried? Let the kid go if he will get drafted high. Good for the program, good for recruiting. What is wrong with you? We want to be a constant supplier of players in the NFL, so please put your little emotions aside because we are trying to keep getting better and sending these kids early to the NFL is good for the school.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Weird, I was on a bit this weekend and asked a couple hawks how this season hasn't been a regression and didn't get an answer. Must still be looking up the stats, they're hard to find.

• Creative
Reactions: HawkInCO

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Why are you worried? Let the kid go if he will get drafted high. Good for the program, good for recruiting. What is wrong with you? We want to be a constant supplier of players in the NFL, so please put your little emotions aside because we are trying to keep getting better and sending these kids early to the NFL is good for the school.

Wow. Calm down. Good for Charlie if he gets drafted. I'm just worried about losing a playmaker for next season- that's all. Like no one else was worried about losing Montgomery & Butler?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron