*** Official #23 IOWA STATE VS Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Just bad offense all game. I'm sure that the wind did not help, but really never got going. Jumping offsides every 5 plays is not the way to get things done. Half a dozen dropped passes. Poor tackling. Purdy was just bad today. He had guys wide open and ignored them for a harder throw. Had some bad calls on offense. Gave up the opening KO for a TD.

Definitely a team loss.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
If Campbell does ever leave it will be because he is sick of terrible fans like so many on here. Hopefully just the internet tough guy thing and not the feeling of the fanbase for this amazing staff I get it, you want more. Just stay patient.

Boring running teams will always be our Achilles heal with the current scheme unless you can get an early lead to force them to pass.

This KSU team also punked Oklahoma.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
If Campbell does ever leave it will be because he is sick of terrible fans like so many on here. Hopefully just the internet tough guy thing and not the feeling of the fanbase for this amazing staff I get it, you want more. Just stay patient.

Boring running teams will always be our Achilles heal with the current scheme unless you can get an early lead to force them to pass.

This KSU team also punked Oklahoma.
If he leaves because of CF he has his own issues.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Teams have come in to learn of our defensive scheme. Hopefully ours will learn something tonight. And that is.........if it works......keep doing it. I didn't see K-State out thinking themselves trying to be cute. That and O line development are the only critique's I have of CMC and staff.

AngusClone

Sep 3, 2011
Central Iowa
One offense team looked like it wanted to sit on the heated benches. The other team wanted to play. ISU Defense just got worn out with all the offensive 3 and outs. Purdy looked uncomfortable in the the cold. Did they practice inside all week?

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Teams have come in to learn of our defensive scheme. Hopefully ours will learn something tonight. And that is.........if it works......keep doing it. I didn't see K-State out thinking themselves trying to be cute. That and O line development are the only critique's I have of CMC and staff.

a 3-3-5 just doesn’t work against a power run team, but we aren’t smart enough to make adjustments it seems

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Completely outcoached. A game plan that wasn't worth a ****. No adjustments. How is the oline so ****** at knowing the snap? The second quarter was the only part of the game where the offense looked decent.

Overall, really disappointing and frustrating to watch.