*** Official #23 IOWA STATE VS Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Why are people ******** about the offense? The offensive production has been great most of the year. Heacock and his defense were supposed to be a strength but they have been garbage all year. I don’t know a single defensive player that improved from last year to this year. We look worse everywhere on that side of the ball.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Ugh this was just a season of missed opportunities. Lost because we did the opposite of what Campbell always preaches. Hopefully next year will be better.

Have fun down in Memphis everybody.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
We have played this way lol year long. Have yet to see any consistency on either side of the ball. Most disappointing season I’ve ever experienced. At least it wasn’t another nut kick one point loss. We had our asses handed to us tonight. Sadly, 7-5 is exactly what this team is...average.

Even in the games we have won, it just hasn't been as fun because they don't put away teams like they should and it results in these heart attack inducing 4th quarters.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
This team proved jack squat this year.
Perfect weather for KSU and their senior laden team with very good lines. Gusts of 50mph with snow now. Tough to throw in either direction. Ksu will take a huge step back next year
i was told weather won’t be a factor by the brilliant circle jerk community on here that runs around dissing fellow fans for their opinions.

brycy

Apr 11, 2006
There strength is running, ours is passing. With this wind it was going to be an up hill battle. Then the KO return to start the game hurt bad. Thought we had a chance after half, but that was a bad second half.

• Winner
Reactions: flycy