**** 2019 - 2020 NCAA Basketball ****

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I’m a big time believer in Beard. But losing to Iowa and now losing pretty soundly to Creighton. Those are the only two decent teams they’ve played. Honestly think that they could be in line for some trouble unless they can get some more scoring.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I’m a big time believer in Beard. But losing to Iowa and now losing pretty soundly to Creighton. Those are the only two decent teams they’ve played. Honestly think that they could be in line for some trouble unless they can get some more scoring.

Don't worry. Tech will start to turn the corner around Jan. 18. :(

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
This can't be true. All the Texas Tech fans are convinced that they are the new Kings of the Big 12.

I attended the Crieghton vs. North Florida game last weekend. Creighton is not great. Decent, but not great. Seeing them put it on Texas Tech was alarming.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
This can't be true. All the Texas Tech fans are convinced that they are the new Kings of the Big 12.

I attended the Crieghton vs. North Florida game last weekend. Creighton is not great. Decent, but not great. Seeing them put it on Texas Tech was alarming.
Alarming?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Tech will be fine, you dont have a top coach and good recruiting like that and then suck the entire year. Iowa and Creighton are lucky they are getting them now. I wouldnt want to play them in February or March.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Not surprised, but you're hanging out on Tech boards now?

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Yeah. Creighton is doughy soft and doesn't play much resembling defense. And their starting center would not get 8 mpg for most P5 programs.
I just think you meant joy inducing versus alarming.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This will be interesting to see what happens with Michigan from here.

The shiny new coach thing had them rolling last week but things can change with getting housed like this with a really good team having you scouted.

Dicky V. has Haliburton fever.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron