*** Official Alabama VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I think it’s interesting that this is a 15 page thread. I’m gonna guess if Alabama gets hot and comes back there will be a whole bunch of folks back to let us know.
It’s almost like you want them the lose just as much so you can say “I told you so” to the people that only come in when we lose. Your game is getting really tired.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I think it’s interesting that this is a 15 page thread. I’m gonna guess if Alabama gets hot and comes back there will be a whole bunch of folks back to let us know.

Bama being hot was number 23. They were worse than ISU without that guy. They are a bunch of chuckers that heave it up there and then crash the boards. I think 23 made 5 of is first 6 3s. That will keep anyone in a game.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It’s almost like you want them the lose just as much so you can say “I told you so” to the people that only come in when we lose. Your game is getting really tired.

no, it’s just really fascinating that they aren’t here when we are having a good game.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
All kinds of you posted earlier today before the game.

You see what you want to see. You're just on here to be confrontational with everyone else, how the mods havent hit you with a ban yet I have no idea.

Not to mention, yeah there aren't a lot of comments when the game is at a point where it is boring enough the announcers are talking about whales.