All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
AP isn't perfect.

Huge difference between #11 AP Minny and N/A ISU though.

Iowa State is your rival, is better than Minnesota according to Vegas and you beat them on the road. The fact Stanley beat Iowa State is probably the only reason he's still got a starting job. I know you're trolling but cmon

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You are getting worked. This would be a good time to tap.
Does it really matter who's better between Minnesota and ISU? Unless they play, and they won't, we'll never know. I tend to think it would be a really good game decided by less than 1 score one way or the other.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
AP isn't perfect.

Huge difference between #11 AP Minny and N/A ISU though.
It's a product of playing in the B10 west. Minnesota gets to skip out on playing Michigan and Ohio State and then gets Penn State at home. I don't think Minnesota is as good as Iowa and would probably end with the same record as Iowa had they had to play another good team.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Does it really matter who's better between Minnesota and ISU? Unless they play, and they won't, we'll never know. I tend to think it would be a really good game decided by less than 1 score one way or the other.

All we know is we'd be favored against them on a neutral field and have the better coach

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yet you are in the debate.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron