ISU vs KU - 11 am CST on FSN

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Is this game on a specific regional fan network? Is it only on fsn Midwest or something like that? I love in Rhode Island and worry I won't be able to find a bar with the channel.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
What is FSN? Is that Fox Sports Midwest, North, South ect? My package has a bunch of Fox Sports networks, but none that is just FSN.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
[QUOTE="CloneFan4, post: 6898562, member: 10612"]Like it or not it's an epidemic that has struck most of college football. And were on the right side of that trend. Our fan support is unreal[/QUOTE]

yep. Heard at the beginning of the Notre Dame/Navy game that Notre Dame's sell out streak going back to the early 70's ended. And it was against a ranked rival.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
"D" is embarrassing.

Do you want empty seats or people to fill in the gaps? Many people have too busy of lives to buy season tickets and make all the games. If these people can make a game or two per yr and have a great fan/family experience that is how you continue to grow the fan base/support. Maybe bringing those kids in on a $10 ticket a couple of games a yr is enough to make them want to attend ISU when choosing a college. A good experience when you are young carries a long ways later in life.

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
Is this game on a specific regional fan network? Is it only on fsn Midwest or something like that? I love in Rhode Island and worry I won't be able to find a bar with the channel.

FSN is Fox Sports Net. We haven't been on this range of channels in a while but FSN used to have a variety of regional channels and depending upon the game many host it. Chances are if you have a local bar with direct TV and the sports channel lineup they'll have a channel that gets it!

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
What is FSN? Is that Fox Sports Midwest, North, South ect? My package has a bunch of Fox Sports networks, but none that is just FSN.

Often times all of these will cover the game but sometimes one or two may opt to tape delay it. Chances are you should be able to watch if you have the whole package. FSN can be Fox Sports North but at point it was Fox Sports Net or something like that.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
No, being on FCS back in the day was the same as not being televised.

We're lucky this game isn't at 1pm and completely untelevised like so many games were in the McCarney era.

Recalling the games I had to listen to on radio back in the day. Of later, setting up alumni gamewatches in the Twin Cities while trying to find satellite coordinates for the bar to chase as they moved their dish around.

Reactions: khardbored

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Often times all of these will cover the game but sometimes one or two may opt to tape delay it. Chances are you should be able to watch if you have the whole package. FSN can be Fox Sports North but at point it was Fox Sports Net or something like that.

Looked and it is on the FSN regional Fox Sports North in Minnesota. On the prime channel not the alternate they sometimes push it to if the Twins/Wolves or some ******** hockey game is on.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Directv channel 671 (FS Midwest) will have it. There is quite a few other channels in the 600s that show the game as well but I doubt most people get them.

• Informative
Reactions: Blackhawk6515

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
So this will be on one of the six Fox Sports channels on YTTV?