*** Official #22 Texas VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Is the attendance going to be down today?? JP doing the $20 fire sale, and a lot of tickets for sale on this site as well it seems.

C'mon Cyclone fans!! It's going to be a nice day, against the Texas Longhorns for crying out loud. Let's fill the Jack!! I'll be there!

5-4 team, colder weather doesn’t really bode well for attendance

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Hoggins and Spanky

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Man, Lee Corso is struggling on Gameday with his picks. Love the guy though.

They keep just trotting him out there. But the thing is, it’s not like there would be a drop off if he left. I don’t think there’s many people only watching gameday just because Lee Corso is on it.
having Pat McAfee on these last few shows has been great honestly, I can see him being the replacement for Corso soon.
he really did struggle during the picks today.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
well we know you won’t be there and you will cliff jump the whole game.

maybe you can make fun of kid’s names again too,

I’m actually made the 3 hour drive to Ames and I’m going to be there today so take that for what it’s worth. And if we’re talking about our kicking game then yes it’s bad

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Not a fan. If I wanted to giggle at stroke victims I'd go to my Dad's retirement community and watch their water aerobics class.

Not laughing at his stroke or his struggles. I do laugh when he does the funny stuff he is supposed to do. It's still fun to watch him put on the mascot head IMO. He probably does need to retire though.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Not laughing at his stroke or his struggles. I do laugh when he does the funny stuff he is supposed to do. It's still fun to watch him put on the mascot head IMO. He probably does need to retire though.
At age 84, I think that’s a “yes”.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

I think he really, really loves still doing it. And I think Herbie and the others protect him like their father. I'm just uncomfortable watching him be so dottering.