Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
He was push out by CJ Fredrick who can shoot, penetrate, and defend. Serious upgrade over Moss
Then why did he sit out last season? MadFran playing 12 dimension chess by using inferior players?

Stop making sense.
giphy.gif

Reactions: srjclone

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Mrs Mad Fran at it again tonight. My friend text me from the game to tell me she walked over and poured her cup of water on a cameraman’s head as he was sitting on the baseline with the others. She was laughing all the way back to her seat and he didn’t appear to think it was funny. What a b!tch.

• Dislike
Reactions: VeloClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Mrs Mad Fran at it again tonight. My friend text me from the game to tell me she walked over and poured her cup of water on a cameraman’s head as he was sitting on the baseline with the others. She was laughing all the way back to her seat and he didn’t appear to think it was funny. What a b!tch.

This can't be true can it?

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and mj4cy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Wait what?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hopefully it's just a flu bug or something with Patrick and he can make it back soon. I hate to hear of anyone not being healthy..... that sucks.

As for CJ Frederick... outside of Wieskamp, he might be the only other player on Iowa that I wish ISU had.... I do think he'll be a good one.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
How was attendance last night?

I know we’ve been in the same position with CPR, where you get to a point where you can only speak with your money and attendance sales, but also how hard it is not to support these kids that play their hearts out for the school you love.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah he sent me the picture of the cameraman with his collar all wet from it running down. He was sitting right behind it in row 3. He’s a season ticket holder.
Upload the pic to imgbb and post it here.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

Help Support Us

Become a patron