Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Informal poll:

So which cute thing are the Murrays going to do with their numbers? Are they going to have consecutive numbers like 32 and 33 or are they going to do the number flip where they have the same digits just in reverse order like 32 and 23.

Rating poll:
Informative for consecutive numbers
Creative for flipped numbers
Disagree if you think they won't try to get cute.
Agree if you think they will try to get cute in some other way (e.g. 0 and 00 - although I don't think you can have both on one team)

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Informal poll:

So which cute thing are the Murrays going to do with their numbers? Are they going to have consecutive numbers like 32 and 33 or are they going to do the number flip where they have the same digits just in reverse order like 32 and 23.

Rating poll:
Agree if you think they will try to get cute in some other way (e.g. 0 and 00 - although I don't think you can have both on one team)
Maybe they'll occasionally pretend to be each other, just to mess with people.

Reactions: CycloneVet

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well I'm not going to be pessimistic and I added "cautiously" for a reason.

We'll see....I'd like to see them actually play before passing judgement.
Theres a difference between being a pessimist and a realist. Any Iowa fan should know by now what they've got with Fran, his recruiting, and his (in)ability to develop. This isn't year 3, its year 10, and he's signing guys not being looked at by comparable programs.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Informal poll:

Rating poll:

Chose agree because I think they'll choose 0 and 00. They'll choose those because it's equal to how many Power 5 offers they had other than Iowa and the overall impact they'll have on the program.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
My two handed set shot is pretty potent.
giphy.gif

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I haven't just going off what I've heard/read. Other parts of the game can be developed....the ability to shoot is usually there or it isn't.

Have you heard that once they get to Iowa they will be 20 year old freshman with zero stars between them?

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA