I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Meh.

We're a wrestling school.
I just heard Dolph say the womens field hockey team won the B1G and are onto the NCAAs!

So, Iowa realistically is a Womens field hockey school.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
And Chad was so hopeful he could use his top 25 vote on the hoks this week. Devastation all round today.

Swirl on.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I'll take it.

And wrestling.

Ive learned a lot perusing HR and HN today...been waiting to use this...finally someone popped their head up...

Why the **** are you are here shitstain? Go back to your **** faced logo club forum where all they do is suck Fran’s **** and pretend like it’s 1987. Pathetic loser pig ******.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Haha, nah, I was pretty happy with it.

Congrats on XF. Great get.
Hawks need some Ravel Dazzle. George would've locked down XF. I think the Hawks should clean house and go a recruiter only strategy. Heard Lorenzo Romar and Ron Zook might be available.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Very odd to have all the crystal balls go one way the day before an announcement and then have it go the other way. I think xf was conflicted no doubt, but that is still strange to me.

I think the crystal balls were done earlier and were given when we had 0 schollys left. Having two open up shortly before, I don’t think people updated much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron