Hawk Fan Reactions to XF Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Sounds like that daughter really sucks as a teacher.
Wow, his daughter could be in deep trouble over this, if someone were to forward this to the school district.

Seems all traces have been removed from HR, but the guy could have F'd his daughter over especially if the Fosters got a copy of it..

Not too hard to figure out who said teacher might be.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Who the heck is KDFord?

I'm so sick and tired of this... "ISU's MBB and football teams are full of thugs", but at Iowa we do things the right way and only recruit the best kids that do no wrong. It's such BS, and racially insensitive too.

Iowa's MBB is mostly white = doing things the right way, hardworking 4.0 GPA gym rats.
ISU MBB is mostly black= shady characters, thugs, dumb, cheating, etc.

It's really disgusting... but totally expected from Iowa fans.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Waiting for screenshots of the CP84 meltdown
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Who the heck is KDFord?

I'm so sick and tired of this... "ISU's MBB and football teams are full of thugs", but at Iowa we do things the right way and only recruit the best kids that do no wrong. It's such BS, and racially insensitive too.

Iowa's MBB is mostly white = doing things the right way, hardworking 4.0 GPA gym rats.
ISU MBB is mostly black= shady characters, thugs, dumb, cheating, etc.

It's really disgusting... but totally expected from Iowa fans.

Huge stretch to play the race card over that... Please don't make this any more than a welcome to ISU, sorry hawks thread.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

My daughter teaches at Oskaloosa High School. She has had him in one of her classes. Here is, verbatim, the text she sent me a few minutes ago:

“Don’t be upset about Xavier Foster’s choice. He’s an academic nightmare, arrogant, and has next to nothing for work ethic.”

Sounds like a perfect fit for ISU.

This is not “sour grapes” from her, either. She cares nothing about sports. About a year ago I jokingly asked her to tell Foster to go to Iowa or she will flunk him. Her reply was much the same as her text.

I hope all the best for the kid, but the NBA may not be the sure thing he thinks it is.
I really do not know the academic standards for either school, but judging by the outside, it seems like ISU might help him more with that than Iowa would. Seems like Iowa would hold their players more accountable than ISU. That's just my outside observation, is there any truth to my outside view? Other than what I've observed over the years in football and basketball, it seems that Iowa holds them more accountable.

Thoughts?

sour grapes

Sounds like your daughter has a big mouth and should not be teaching.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
He's not. He just got called on his ******** and chose the only white player he could think of to make it seem as if he did not mean it as he totally meant it.
That is the funniest/dumbest thing I'll see all week, and it's only Monday. Thank God for hok fans, an infinite source of entertainment.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
  • Funny
Reactions: usedcarguy

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Wow, his daughter could be in deep trouble over this, if someone were to forward this to the school district.

Seems all traces have been removed from HR, but the guy could have F'd his daughter over especially if the Fosters got a copy of it..

Not too hard to figure out who said teacher might be.

Yup. She could be in some trouble for sure. Thank her idiot dad for blabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.