Purdy stat tracker

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
*****Updated after Kansas******
Record holder for most passing yards in a season with 3575 (passed Seneca for 1st in KU game)

Record holder for TD passes in a season with 26 (passed Todd Bandhauer in the Texas game)

Tied for 1st for most TD passes in a game with 5 (Bandhauer and Steele Jantz)

Total offense in a season: Record holder with 3843 yards (Passed Seneca in KU game)

1st in total yardage in a single game

Tied for 1st for total touchdowns in a single game (6-Brett Oberg)

3rd in Career total TD’s (55-behind Arnaud and Meyer) Needs 3 to pass Arnaud and 8 to pass Meyer. This is nuts, those guys were 3 and 4 year starters.

3rd in career passing yardage : 5825 (behind Austen Arnaud and Brett Meyer, needs 3674 to overtake Meyer).

4th in career total yardage: 6401 (behind Richardson, Arnaud and Meyer) Needs 4021 to be overtake Meyer.

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
oh **** scorching hot take! This is what I worry ISU football fan becomes with a little taste of success. That ship has sailed on the basketball side.

As sad as I am for the players and coaches for the gut wrenching losses they’ve endured this season, the ******* fans posting nonsense like that and the shitheads that agree with it, get none of my empathy.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Cyclones01 and g4ce

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I notice that some of the records he’s about to crack belong to Todd Bandhauer. Looks like it’s about time we got Bandy—Dr. Bandhauer—back in town.

• Agree
Reactions: kkise

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Hopefully two more years. I don't see him leaving early, but if he puts up big numbers and cleans up a few things then he might not return for his senior season.

If he had the measurables, I’d agree. I think he’ll get his shots in the NFL, but his size makes it really hard for him to make that move early. Plus, I think he and Campbell genuinely love each other and of Campbell is here, Brock will be here 4 years.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Hopefully two more years. I don't see him leaving early, but if he puts up big numbers and cleans up a few things then he might not return for his senior season.

I just don't see Purdy as an NFL QB...which is fine because he can still be a great college QB. It just makes it more frustrating that he's continually made into playing like one in the pocket.

The 'best version of himself' is the threat of him using his feet to keep the defense involved.