All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
giphy.gif

I don’t it surprises anyone here that you have an inny.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'm not even trolling. I thought it was a combo of the OL and RBs but it appears it's just a straight OL issue

it is impressive what you do to these people.

You’ve broken them to the point where even semi reasonable hawk posters have turned into complete morons like Heiden and benj and the non thinker.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Why do Iowa fans only ever want to talk defense here, never offense?

I think you know the reason to that. Another coping mechanism they’ve created. That’s why they’re the Iowa buckeyes/wolverines/nittany lions during the fall, and Iowa Spartans during the winter.

Jesus, think of all of the innocent women and children that had their lives destroyed by the schools they look up to.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I would hope the #1 team in your conference has a better D than NW.
Baylor? Nope.

Just surprising. All we hear is defense, defense, defense. Well, the B1G West defending champs literally have one of the worst offenses anyone has seen in decades, and their defense is worse than a "team from a conference that doesn't play defense?"

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
TCU, Oklahoma and Baylor have legit defenses

The same Oklahoma that just gave up 48 points to KSU? Serious question. I'm not used to Oklahoma having a good defense and they might this year as I know one game does not always determine that.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron