Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nope, but how many pages do you need? We are in the middle of Football season and ISU has a chance to have their best year in program history and nothing is being talked about from a football front. Guess you guys are a basketball school.
What does your posting of ISU football have to do with a topic about Iowa basketball?
Rent Free.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
By looking at this board you would never know that ISU was in the middle of a football season where they are serious contenders to get to the Big 12 championship game. #rentfree

Make zero sense. The amount of posts about ISU football on this site is exponentially greater than the amount of posts on Iowa Hawkeyes.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Nope, but how many pages do you need? We are in the middle of Football season and ISU has a chance to have their best year in program history and nothing is being talked about from a football front. Guess you guys are a basketball school.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

When our rival does something that's never been done in major conference basketball I don't think there should be a limit on how many posts it has, especially now that daddy is on the message boards

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
By looking at this board you would never know that ISU was in the middle of a football season where they are serious contenders to get to the Big 12 championship game. #rentfree

Multi-tasking baby!

Two programs in the state with monumental changes in their fortunes. Would be irresponsible not to fully document both.

• Agree
Reactions: peteypie and NWICY

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
BREAKING: Humans can discuss more than one topic at once, especially when we don't play again for 3 more days. More on this as it comes in

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I just read some of what is on HR, I believe the Mr. Murray would be better staying off message boards. If he feels the need to pay for a membership to defend his boys he will be in for a rude awakening with those fans.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins