Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Don't worry they'll get to play lineup will be McCaffery, McCaffery, Wieskamp, Murray, Murray.

The 6th man will be Patrick's buddy who won the Pine Wood Derby when they were in 3rd grade. He's 6'7" now so he should be good at basketballing.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: ATCy and NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh man, never a good look when the parents get going on message boards.
The only time I remember that being positive is I believe James Capello's dad had an account here, and was a good poster.
That was like a decade ago probably.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The only time I remember that being positive is I believe James Capello's dad had an account here, and was a good poster.
That was like a decade ago probably.

I remember Darius "Money" Reynolds' brother being a nice poster, too.

But usually it is... well, you know.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy and JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I remember Darius "Money" Reynold's brother being a nice poster, too.

But usually it is... well, you know.
Yeah Money's brother was good ****. He'd talk about meeting up at tailgates, etc. Forgot about him too.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kenyon just stop it, it's not even my birthday

" If they continue to add weight, strength and explosiveness like they have over the last six months, Iowa is going to be a handful to deal with with our current players and this new group"

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
By looking at this board you would never know that ISU was in the middle of a football season where they are serious contenders to get to the Big 12 championship game. #rentfree

Oh, come on now. Laughing at Fran is pretty funny. In fact, it is hilarious.

And this is an important season for basketball recruiting, especially when we are on the hunt to land Foster and Terry. Campbell runs a pretty tight ship so there is not a lot to talk about for football outside of the weekends. Then we lock onto it.

:)

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and CTTB78