****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
The Tom Davis curse over the U of I continues.

And the only way to break it is to sacrifice one of the current Iowa basketball coaches children.

Connor, Patrick, Jonathan? Stay tuned folks, this could get ugly.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Providence offering big men... wonder if they also know they’re out on XF?

Or maybe XF is playing the same Jedi mind trick he pulled on Fran that caused him to offer two kids considering Transylvania St.

• Funny
Reactions: Messi

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I'm pretty sure UNI had no schollies for '19, I'm guessing they might have pulled the trigger on the Murrays if they had room, who knows though, maybe they were a package deal?

Drake took Issa Samake (who had an alleged ISU offer at one time) who played at DM Grandview Christian before transferring out of state and two guards. They clearly were looking for some size and liked Samake more or again who knows, maybe they didn't want them both.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure UNI had no schollies for '19, I'm guessing they might have pulled the trigger on the Murrays if they had room, who knows though, maybe they were a package deal?

Drake took Issa Samake (who had an alleged ISU offer at one time) who played at DM Grandview Christian before transferring out of state and two guards. They clearly were looking for some size and liked Samake more or again who knows, maybe they didn't want them both.
I think there's a zero percent chance that samake offer was committable

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
No way. You negative?

in other earth shattering news, water is wet.

What the **** is wrong with you? There is nothing negative in my post. I simply stated/asked that I didn’t see how the Murray decisions made any more difference in Foster’s decision, just like ISU already getting two commits wouldnt affect us getting Foster either. Today’s Bain’s article indicated the same darn thing about Iowa. Are you emailing him too and telling him how and what he thinks and how terrible he is for asking the question? I have NO idea where he is leaning or going, but according to his Dad, either do you, or most likely anyone else. Your perception that a person discussing what the poster brought up automatically means they think that he goes to Iowa or having negative thoughts that he wouldn’t come to ISU, is just wrong.
Get over your holier-than-thou analysis on why people ask questions. Geeeeezz!!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
What the **** is wrong with you? There is nothing negative in my post. I simply stated/asked that I didn’t see how the Murray decisions made any more difference in Foster’s decision, just like ISU already getting two commits wouldnt affect us getting Foster either. Today’s Bain’s article indicated the same darn thing about Iowa. Are you emailing him too and telling him how and what he thinks and how terrible he is for asking the question? I have NO idea where he is leaning or going, but according to his Dad, either do you, or most likely anyone else. Your perception that a person discussing what the poster brought up automatically means they think that he goes to Iowa is just wrong.
Get over your holier-than-thou analysis on why people ask questions. Geeeeezz!!

Don't argue with the Cat.

He's the LRH of Cyclone Fanatic -- attack, attack, attack, never give an inch.

Mess with the kitty, you get the claws.