KU 42 - TX 41 With 1:11 remaining

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Dicker the kicker saves the day with an FG on the final play. Texas wins 50-48. 50 points scored in the 4Q. I guess the Longhorns defensive backfield is pretty banged up.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Dicker the kicker saves the day with an FG on the final play. Texas wins 50-48. 50 points scored in the 4Q. I guess the Longhorns defensive backfield is pretty banged up.

Thanks for the jinx..... ;)

Reactions: cycophagus

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I like our new offensive coordinator. Miles has things headed the right way. I love that he went for 2 down 1 with a minute to go. Bummed they lost but man, that was fun.

It's VERY weird that a Kansas fan comes right on here to post after a game that involves Kansas, but does not involve Iowa State. Don't you guys have your own board that is more interesting to post on about Kansas?

I know that my first instinct after a heartbreaking loss to a good team is to go onto a completely different team's message board.

And today after our win, I went right over to the Kansas State board to discuss it!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
i dont want kansas to win at anything ever. **** those guys

Yeah, I mean I wanted Texas to lose. But we have a hard enough conference as it is. I want the ****** teams to stay ******.

• Informative
Reactions: surly