Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Is Purdue going to get Wave-shamed next week or do hawk fans only worry about that when they lose?
It’s funny how that wave really seems to be more about filling their fans egos how they are better people. Players playing in a game have more to worry about after the first quarter than to make sure they wave. Maybe Penn State won because they were more focused.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It’s funny how that wave really seems to be more about filling their fans egos how they are better people. Players playing in a game have more to worry about after the first quarter than to make sure they wave. Maybe Penn State won because they were more focused.

It’s always been nothing more than a PR move.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The last few soundoff calls have been how bad Stanley is, how ISU is better right now, when will Campbell beat Iowa. LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and CyTwins

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Someone should photoshop a football into that marmots paw.

Edit: if you're really good put a hawk helmet and Stanley Jersey on it.
This should work... :)
Someone should photoshop a football into that marmots paw.

Edit: if you're really good put a hawk helmet and Stanley Jersey on it.
This should work. Lol 1571536878604.jpg

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Is Purdue going to get Wave-shamed next week or do hawk fans only worry about that when they lose?

It's funny that these are the same fans who booed their team as they were leaving the field at halftime yesterday...ahead in the score. I don't know why anyone would want to be a Hawkeye. We don't even get booed on the road.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Massey and Sagarin have Iowa State as the best team in the state even after the phantom holding call. Iowa fans have to be melting down right now

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
It’s always been nothing more than a PR move.

file

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
According to the little bit I heard on Sound Off yesterday, Ross P and Travis J believe Iowa is now back in the driver's seat for the Big 10 West title and have a great shot at playing in the Big 10 Championship game after Illinois knocked off Wisconsin. Travis: "We were going to schedule our vacation to Europe around (the time the Big 10 title game), but now I am glad we didn't."

I guess I don't understand their optimism. Iowa's offense was supposed to run over a very bad Purdue defense. The Purdue offense put up more points against Iowa than Michigan and Penn State. Iowa still has to play Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, and even Northwestern coming up will not be a gimme game for Iowa.

I guess anything can happen, but really?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
According to the little bit I heard on Sound Off yesterday, Ross P and Travis J believe Iowa is now back in the driver's seat for the Big 10 West title and have a great shot at playing in the Big 10 Championship game after Illinois knocked off Wisconsin.
If "back in the driver's seat" means "control their own destiny" they are incorrect. Both Minnesota and Wisconsin would win the Worst by winning out I believe.