The infamous holding call

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
LOL. I've been a member much much longer than you have been and have fun.
Shocking to you but I also post more than in the rivals forum.

You can choose to stick up for Walmart if you'd like to, we'll discuss it on Skype later.

You guys Skype? Neither of you wear pants while looking each other in the eyes, do you?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Dex wasnt wearing a shirt last time.
giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@iahawks @dexterhawk or any other non trolling Iowa fan

On a serious note: looking at the box score who was the CB that Brohm picked on with Bell and why didn't KF go for two after their last touchdown?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

On a serious note: looking at the box score who was the CB that Brohm picked on with Bell and why didn't KF go for two after their last touchdown?
Hankins was getting roughed up by bell. Moss replaced him and got an interception the next possession...nearly had another and played well.

No idea on the 2 pt

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: CyPunch and CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Just now seeing this. It was Hankins he was going after. Moss replaced him and got an interception and almost had another. I don't even feel like Hankins had awful coverage, but obviously he had a hard time covering Bell. Really wish Iowa could have landed him.

I don't know. That was a mistake on KF I feel.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
What's wrong with it? Fascinating that Northwestern only has 2 passing TDs but 10 INTs on the year

Him saying it is better to be an Iowa or NW fan because there are ups and downs than it is to be an Alabama or OSU fan that wins all the time.