Possible Oregon State opponent next season—@Corvalis OR.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
For those that are going, what section are you all looking at?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Got my tickets. Working on the hotel. Washington football is there on Friday, so a lot of folks in town for that.

Could consider staying out on the coast in Newport. Stayed there a couple times, its only about an hour away from corvallis, but its a really nice little town along the coast with little shops and restaurants along the bay side. Rogue Brewery worth a stop.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle
Could consider staying out on the coast in Newport. Stayed there a couple times, its only about an hour away from corvallis, but its a really nice little town along the coast with little shops and restaurants along the bay side. Rogue Brewery worth a stop.
We're taking the train down, so we don't have a car. Ended up staying in Albany.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Non-conference game tickets went on sale this morning through the OSU Athletics web site:

https://osubeavers.com/

I was able to get three tickets in Section B, courtside, for $28 each. The contribution requirement does not seem to apply to single game tickets.

Nicely played. I don't see anything like that available now.

Also, looks like there are two Section B's with Row 1's. Section F B (floor) and Section B (seven rows back). All I find are single seats for $65.

OregonCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 4, 2010
North Canton, Ohio
Nicely played. I don't see anything like that available now.

Also, looks like there are two Section B's with Row 1's. Section F B (floor) and Section B (seven rows back). All I find are single seats for $65.

I just tried again (about 9:30 p.m., Pacific time) and was offered three seats in Level B, Section 2, Row 4, Seats 5-7 @ $28 each, plus a $1.00 service charge and a $2.00 charge for e-mail delivery, total $89 for three seats.

Try this path. From the Menu on the OSU Athletics home page, go to Tickets > Men's Basketball > Men's Basketball Single Games > Iowa State > Find Tickets > Purchase By Price > Select Price Level, and pick Chairback $28.00. Hope that works for you.

For $65 a seat, I'd want a recliner, unlimited free beer, and a foot massage from the cheerleader of my choice during halftime.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I just tried again (about 9:30 p.m., Pacific time) and was offered three seats in Level B, Section 2, Row 4, Seats 5-7 @ $28 each, plus a $1.00 service charge and a $2.00 charge for e-mail delivery, total $89 for three seats.

Try this path. From the Menu on the OSU Athletics home page, go to Tickets > Men's Basketball > Men's Basketball Single Games > Iowa State > Find Tickets > Purchase By Price > Select Price Level, and pick Chairback $28.00. Hope that works for you.

For $65 a seat, I'd want a recliner, unlimited free beer, and a foot massage from the cheerleader of my choice during halftime.

This seating chart is tricky. There is a Section B in Level F (Floor) that is courtside. And there is a Level B with Section numbers that is behind Level F. I had to cross-reference the Pick Your Seats view in order to know what was what. The seats you list above are in the second section from the floor past the baseline (11 rows from the floor, not 4).

In the photo below, I think the gold seats are Level F and the blue seats are Level B.

M154457.jpg

Reactions: AlaCyclone

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I would love to go to Corvalis, OR. I have had plenty of friends some from the Military and some not say that it is a "hidden gem" of a place in America. Wish I could make the trip. Enjoy everyone that is going.....

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
This seating chart is tricky. There is a Section B in Level F (Floor) that is courtside. And there is a Level B with Section numbers that is behind Level F. I had to cross-reference the Pick Your Seats view in order to know what was what. The seats you list above are in the second section from the floor past the baseline (11 rows from the floor, not 4).

In the photo below, I think the gold seats are Level F and the blue seats are Level B.

M154457.jpg
Not a bad seat in that house! Cannot wait! Looking forward to the Washington @ Ore. State football game on Friday night too. I just hope it doesn't rain. lol.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I would love to go to Corvalis, OR. I have had plenty of friends some from the Military and some not say that it is a "hidden gem" of a place in America. Wish I could make the trip. Enjoy everyone that is going.....
That whole area of the US is awesome.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006

Newport is about 50 minutes from Corvallis now with a newer bypass. Great sea food there, esp. Local Oceans Seafood.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Newport is about 50 minutes from Corvallis now with a newer bypass. Great sea food there, esp. Local Oceans Seafood.

For sure on the good seafood. Haven't been to local oceans, but loved Moe's and Georgie's though.

Looking forward to going back, planning on being in corvallis fri-sat for the game then heading to newport sunday-thurs.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Fyi the Portland alumni group will be in level u section 6. Total cost of 2 tickets $46.

Help Support Us

Become a patron