• Funny
Reactions: jmb and CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
As far as college football talent goes, I don't think that's a bad take. He certainly is special and is only a sophomore. If he keeps trending in the right direction and improves, the NFL will certainly be starting too look at him and he could turn into a Drew Brees or a Russel Wilson type prospect.

Pedophiles are much worse.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
The fact Iowa's offense was able to put up 18 against us makes me extremely angry.

As has been proven the last two weeks, spending much of the game only rushing 3-4 against Iowa is a mistake.

The center of their line has been exposed. We needed to do more to pressure up the gut.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As has been proven the last two weeks, spending much of the game only rushing 3-4 against Iowa is a mistake.

The center of their line has been exposed. We needed to do more to pressure up the gut.
While I do agree, we dropped two interceptions that could've / would've completely changed the game. We also tackled our own player to lose the game.

• Creative
Reactions: CyclonesRock

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
That was Amani Jones, not Epenesa, that drew the holding call.

Another moral victory for the Clones though.

Is this really coming from a fan base which threatened the life of a basketball official if he ever dared set foot in Iowa again?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
While I do agree, we dropped two interceptions that could've / would've completely changed the game. We also tackled our own player to lose the game.

we also gave Nate Stanley the opportunity to make at least two plays I can think of, with his feet.

that should never ever happen.

rose picks off that pass that was in his hands, we score again, and the game is completely different. We make the easy pick in the end zone, and they don’t score their only touchdown.

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
we also gave Nate Stanley the opportunity to make at least two plays I can think of, with his feet.

that should never ever happen.

rose picks off that pass that was in his hands, we score again, and the game is completely different. We make the easy pick in the end zone, and they don’t score their only touchdown.
Yeah at the beginning of the year, we had a problem with over running our pursuit to the QB, and you saw that a couple of times against UNI and then with Iowa. I think we've done a better job at not doing that and just keeping the QB in front of us, which has allowed us to get more sacks.