The infamous holding call

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
No. That would not be me. And "incontrovertible fact" ? It is incontrovertible fact that it's time to ignore you like most everyone else has. Goodbye

yeah. You should probably try harder not to be so insecure.

and you should probably try harder to approach the slightest bit of honesty.

but you are cool with all this, cause Iowa.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
ESPN article states 30 cases of rape by OHio state doctor. So, them, MSU, and penn state with a bunch of sexual assaults. How many schools in the big ten have had these?
Not taking sides with the Big 10, but we (UNFORTUNATELY) have Baylor in our conference. That institution covered up multiple sexual assaults AND murder! They are as bad as, if not worse than, all those schools put together.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
This guy said Purdy was the 4th best QB in the Big 12. Run with that info instead
Also, even if he'd had said Purdy was 3rd best (which he could be) and meant for that to be a slight? Purdy is behind two of the best dual threat QB's in the nation and possibly the front runner for the Heisman right now. Purdy also has more passing yards than him.

• Informative
Reactions: CyclonesRock

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Also, even if he'd had said Purdy was 3rd best (which he could be) and meant for that to be a slight? Purdy is behind two of the best dual threat QB's in the nation and possibly the front runner for the Heisman right now. Purdy also has more passing yards than him.

I don't know why they won't admit Purdy is the best QB the state of Iowa has seen since Seneca and banks

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I don't know why they won't admit Purdy is the best QB the state of Iowa has seen since Seneca and banks
As far as college football talent goes, I don't think that's a bad take. He certainly is special and is only a sophomore. If he keeps trending in the right direction and improves, the NFL will certainly be starting too look at him and he could turn into a Drew Brees or a Russel Wilson type prospect.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
This guy said Purdy was the 4th best QB in the Big 12. Run with that info instead

Again. That was just the ridiculous Hawkeye propaganda. They’ve shoved the talking points so far up their fans asses, they have no concept of actual truth.

All that was ever needed to show dumb that insecure refusal to admit what their eyes see, was when he first got to campus he was leading conditioning drills among the other freshmen.

they would never admit it, but could you possibly ever see Nate Stanley doing anything like that? Of course you couldn’t.

But these fools like that guy, that keep coming back over and over, are only here to push half truths. And defend the indefensible.

just like baylor fans, penn st fans, Michigan st fans, Ohio st fans.

what makes hawk dumbasses worse is that they actually have the nerve to pretend it doesn’t happen there, too. And they are the first ones to be “outraged”.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
LOL. I agree that take probably won't age well. But was all in good fun. This Cat Stevens dude takes stuff way way too far. Needs to stick to bad football takes.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
You’re a insecure loser piece of garbage whose re registered over and over here.

Kirk covered up a rape. He had crime scene evidence intentionally destroyed.
Sounds like you have some solid evidence. You should go to the DCI and have them look into it.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Sounds like you have some solid evidence. You should go to the DCI and have them look into it.
trolling and picking at each other in fun about football is one thing but he seriously goes way too far with these kind of statements. Nobody ever defends him because we all know things like this are VERY disturbing to all of us and yet he doesn't stop.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

they already had it. The school and the da in Johnson co hung a young girl out to dry.

It’s impressive you still endorse and support what your coach did. That would be the end of my support for any Iowa State coach.

obviously our morals are a lot different.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
they already had it. The school and the da in Johnson co hung a young girl out to dry.

It’s impressive you still endorse and support what your coach did. That would be the end of my support for any Iowa State coach.

just stop already

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
just stop already

I thought you were blocking me?

I mean there was all kinds of articles about what your school did to this girl.

yet you moralize about other schools. You should stop being such a hypocrite, because you care more about your program than you do the actions of your players.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013

I figured it was about time for your monthly morality audit.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron