Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That would’ve limited him to only 129 other teams.
giphy.gif

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
I don't think the Big 10 West has ever seen the lows that the Big 12 North did. They had a few years in the mid 2000s where they went 3-15 against the South.

I'm willing to bet it will never see the highs that the Big 12 North did. At one point the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the country were all in the Big 12 North. The later years were everybody in the North sucked really made people forget the early years of the Big 12 where it was unbalanced the other way.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks and Acylum

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Guess I'm asking do you think it is more accurate than the CFP? Just trying to figure out your go to poll.
The AP poll is wildly inaccurate up until about November......when the CFP polls drops. Then all the sudden you see the AP poll just magically align with the CFP poll. Everyone knows the AP poll is crap up until that point because it is a bunch of writers who only watch their school/conference and base their votes on what teams did the year before. I'm just not a fan of preseason ranking at all personally.

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
Just curious what was the Big Ten's non-con record against Power 5 schools. The BigXII went 6-4. Your 2 top teams didn't even schedule a Power 5 game. Your conference best non-con win is over ISU.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
The AP poll is wildly inaccurate up until about November......when the CFP polls drops. Then all the sudden you see the AP poll just magically align with the CFP poll. Everyone knows the AP poll is crap up until that point because it is a bunch of writers who only watch their school/conference and base their votes on what teams did the year before. I'm just not a fan of preseason ranking at all personally.

Preseason polls are one of the dumbest things in sports but they’ll never go away because they’re too important to too many people.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Unbiased AP poll has them at 20 so....yeah.
That may be the stupidest comment ever. Great troll posting I'll give you that.

Per Sagarin:
Minnesota is 32. One spot ahead of Appalachian State....
Teams ahead of them inside the top 25 not ranked by your 'unbiased AP poll (Big 12 related): Okie State and ISU. Heck, TCU is even ahead of Minnesota

But yea, sure, keep believing Minnesota is a top 25 team lol

Reactions: Acylum

Help Support Us

Become a patron