The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
I feel like this is the year in basketball where we will have to win games on defense if we want to compete. Ball screens, dribble drives, and rebounding have been the biggest complaints in years past. I think having Solo and MJ on the floor at the same time can improve 2 of the 3, if not all 3. It makes me nervous when I hear talk about playing a guard as a stretch 4. What are your thoughts on this knowing that whatever offense efficiency you gain, you probably lose on the defensive end?

Reactions: GTO

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yo Pants did you attend sunedogsc tailgate? Did you get "Deliverenced" by the natives? Those 2 questions are unrelated we all know sunedogsc is a superior tailgate host.

For both of you do we beat Taco Tech this wk? I say yes.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie and GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I had these questions related to an answer from last week's mailbag. I've been anxiously waiting for 5 days and don't know if I can even stand to wait another 2.

Pants:
I once saw a stripper in a robe at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, Indiana. She was like, hot, but stripper hot, you know what I mean? She stole my tie clip.

I have tons of questions about this.
Like, during a dance?

Was she trying to do a trick like the one with the ping pong ball?

Why were you wearing a tie clip?

When in a strip club in Kokomo, do they just play that Beach Boys song on loop or do they play the same bad music they play at every strip bar? Not that I don't enjoy Pour Some Sugar on Me but it's not exactly Ode to Joy from Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

Did the tie clip land on the floor and did you do the smart thing at that time and say, "Just keep it" while thinking to yourself "I ain't picking that thing up off of the Kokomo strip club floor."

Was this the strip club in Indiana that Rick Pitino imported girls from for Louisville recruits? How lame are Louisville clubs that you prefer to import girls from Indiana? Like I have a right to talk. A certain unnamed football team from the state I currently reside in brought exotic dancers from a thousand miles away for a certain boat trip.

Was this actually a parting gift after having a nice breakfast together?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Excluding ISU and not taking into account the surrounding area, what CFB venue would you like to visit most for a game?

Same question with CBB.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
@cyrocksmypants - While in West Virginia, did you try one of those pepperoni hot pocket-like things that people in West Virginia brag about? I know you don't eat meat but maybe they had an impossible pepperoni one.

Anyway, last time I was in New Orleans, I was sitting at a bar talking to a couple from Oregon, but the wife grew up in West Virginia. She used to work at Shoney's. Her husband and I decided that probably made her royalty in West Virginia. When you stopped and ate at all of the Shoney's in West Virginia, did they have a picture of a fairly attractive, blonde lady in a crown?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron