Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Guaranteed to be a thread named, “Playoffs still possible?” On HR.

Like the sun coming up in the morning.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
The whole "fire Ferentz" thing always cracks me up. He almost always has a solid defense, a good o-line and great TE's. And he turns a ton of 3 star kids into NFL players. Iowa is probably in the top ten for having the most players in the NFL. Yeah, weak schedule every year, but still... A lot of schools would love to get 9-10 wins a year. Unless he has 3-4 years in a row where Iowa doesn't get to a bowl game, he's not going anywhere.

As an ISU fan I hate to say this, but Ferentz is a hell of a coach.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Guaranteed to be a thread named, “Playoffs still possible?” On HR.

Like the sun coming up in the morning.
Literally, two threads currently going on over there called “With Drew Tate, Beathard or Stanzi we would be undefeated and Top 10” and “Today Nate Stanley Lost His Opportunity to be Drafted”

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts

The Jared Taylor guy Ross shared the tweet from must be a Cyclone troll. No real Hawkeye fan would go off script and admit that the refs gave the Hawks more than enough gifts to tilt the game in their favor. Quiet the opposite, a real Hawk fan would be complaining about how the Hawks would have won if not for the refs.

Cap tip Jared, nice trolling.

Reactions: besserheimerphat

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
From our buddy Chad.

"It’s not like Iowa’s offense has done zilch these past two weeks; not counting turnovers, it’s actually only had three three-and-outs in 24 possessions until Brandon Smith's miraculous 33-yard touchdown catch with 2 minutes, 31 seconds left game the Hawkeyes a hint of hope."

No Chad, your offense has done zilch and yes turnovers still count.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Literally, two threads currently going on over there called “With Drew Tate, Beathard or Stanzi we would be undefeated and Top 10” and “Today Nate Stanley Lost His Opportunity to be Drafted”
I saw a mock draft the other day that has Fat Stanley going late 2nd round HAHAHA!!!! I got him going mid-7th round, and I still don't think he will make a 53 man roster. I don't get what the "experts" see in him.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
From our buddy Chad.

"It’s not like Iowa’s offense has done zilch these past two weeks; not counting turnovers, it’s actually only had three three-and-outs in 24 possessions until Brandon Smith's miraculous 33-yard touchdown catch with 2 minutes, 31 seconds left game the Hawkeyes a hint of hope."

Not counting the times I’ve gotten the clap, I’ve only gotten one STD.

Last edited:

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
From our buddy Chad.

I love those kinds of comments from sports fans. “If you ignore all the poor performances, we’re a really good team.”

Reactions: Acylum

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The whole "fire Ferentz" thing always cracks me up. He almost always has a solid defense, a good o-line and great TE's. And he turns a ton of 3 star kids into NFL players. Iowa is probably in the top ten for having the most players in the NFL. Yeah, weak schedule every year, but still... A lot of schools would love to get 9-10 wins a year. Unless he has 3-4 years in a row where Iowa doesn't get to a bowl game, he's not going anywhere.

As an ISU fan I hate to say this, but Ferentz is a hell of a coach.
The thing is Iowa doesnt get to 9-10 wins a year. They get to 8. There's nothing wrong with 8 but for a long time they've paid him for more than 8, and have given him a bonus at 8.
The players into the NFL argument is absolutely true, cant deny that. But then shouldn't that show up as more W's then?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron