Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
All joking aside he doesn't look healthy. He's so puffy in the face it's weird
Keith Murphy called him "Flat Stanley" on the sports last night. Well done, Keith, however, I'd leave off the "L". He's a fatty boy who will only get bigger once he's done with football, which will be in a couple months.

ANF: America Needs Fatties

• Dislike
  • Informative
Reactions: breck53 and jmb

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Stumbled on this tweet by John Sears questioning the ref determining that the Oliver Martin fade was "uncatchable". Freakin' comical. That thing was 8 feet over his head.

So I was bored during a conference call at work and estimated how high the ball was using projectile motion equations, measurements of Michigan’s field on google earth and by clocking how long the ball was in the air. I got it passing Oliver Martin at 14 feet above ground level.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So I was bored during a conference call at work and estimated how high the ball was using projectile motion equations, measurements of Michigan’s field on google earth and by clocking how long the ball was in the air. I got it passing Oliver Martin at 14 feet above ground level.
I heard OM has a 168 inch vert so...

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

From looking at combine measurements last year, typical arm lengths of a 6'1" receive falls around 33 inches. So at at 6'1" and 33 inch arms fully extended, he's about 106 inches, so to catch a ball 14 feet in the air he'd only have to jump 62 inches in the air in full pads.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
On Miller and Condon Trent and whatever Hawk goob reporter they were talking to brought up McCann getting booed and were wondering if Stanley was going to get booed this weekend if the offense struggled. Wonder if you can get odds on that at Riverside?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
On Miller and Condon Trent and whatever Hawk goob reporter they were talking to brought up McCann getting booed and were wondering if Stanley was going to get booed this weekend if the offense struggled. Wonder if you can get odds on that at Riverside?

A QB that's going to shatter records at Iowa getting booed by his home fans would be poetic

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Just end replay. Penn St TD call reversed after replay showed it was in fact a TD. There's no reason to even have replay if they are going to just pull calls out of there ass.
One could guess someone is trying to keep Iowa in the game.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
BHGP and their troglodyte fans dumping on Purdy after that pick 6 (which wasn’t his fault) is rich when they are starting post credit White Goodman at QB is rich.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12