Think we showed who was better last week!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Hey TOE....with three INT's and 16 rushing yards and scoring three points in sixty minutes I am sure you are going to the college playoffs like you do every year....Yeah when pigs fly and HELL freezes over...LOL....

Wrong again!!

It was 1 rushing yard

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: jmb and Herkster

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Wrong again!!

It was 1 rushing yard

Surely that's the worst rushing performance ever for Iowa, right?

Nope... they actually had -15 yds rushing in their bowl game last year.... yet still won because MSU had an even worse offense somehow?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Nope... they actually had -15 yds rushing in their bowl game last year.... yet still won because MSU had an even worse offense somehow?

Great win against a top 25 team.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Great win against a top 25 team.
Don’t Iowa fans not like to use in season AP rankings? I know there were posts here laughing at the thought of ISU beating ranked TCU and WV.
Miss St did not finish ranked after the bowl game.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I think Stanley should be able to double his 11.7 qbr from last years Penn State game to this years. That would put him pretty much equal to the 23.1 qbr against Michigan today.
Stanley has a good game against PSU and the Hawks win. Calling my shot.

• Funny
  • Optimistic
Reactions: CyTwins and GTO

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

Well when you get sacked 8 times it makes it look a little worse than it was...hawks abandoned the run in the 4th which I think was a mistake. Play action doesn’t work when you’re not running the ball.

Pretty much a total offensive **** show yesterday from play calling to execution

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And don't leave out that Stanley is 21st in QBR and Purdy is 47th. I'm not trying to make an argument about Stanley vs Purdy. I'm just saying to pump the breaks on the Heisman talk for Purdy. He has a long ways to go to enter that discussion legitimately.

Update these numbers please

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and GTO

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Don’t Iowa fans not like to use in season AP rankings? I know there were posts here laughing at the thought of ISU beating ranked TCU and WV.
Miss St did not finish ranked after the bowl game.

Well, yeah.

Reactions: JP4CY

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

I'm sure they've probably had negative in the downtrodden years.