KU Hoops: brought to you by Adidas and Snoop Dogg

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would love to have been in the meeting where it was decided that this was a good idea and that Snoop would do a "clean" show. By Snoop standards, this was indeed "super clean."

• Agree
Reactions: 247cy

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Ask an actual cheerleader if they want to be compared to a pole dancer at a strip club. Cheerleaders are not trying to get you to stuff bills into their thongs. There's a big difference.
Again, I am not comparing them to a stripper at a strip club. I am comparing what they do during halftime of a game to what these specific performers did during Late Night.

What a dumb society of headline-only readers we live in these days. The faux outrage is nauseating.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I always find it interesting the opposing fans that come on here to justify things that go on in their athletic programs.
No need to justify it as I am not the person who made the decision to book those performers. It's just a conversation, no more.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
It's important that we understand how truly great those programs are.
Do you walk in a circle from the weight of that giant chip on your shoulder? It must be exhausting having to constantly define the morals of strangers based on who they cheer for in sports.

• Friendly
Reactions: OfTheMellie

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
No need to justify it as I am not the person who made the decision to book those performers. It's just a conversation, no more.

Comparing the cheerleaders and dance team to women dancing on a stripper pole. Yeah, you're right just conversation.

Did you get a chance to answer my question from the weekend?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Do you walk in a circle from the weight of that giant chip on your shoulder? It must be exhausting having to constantly define the morals of strangers based on who they cheer for in sports.
Guess I hit a nerve.

Sorry...

No, not really.

You defend the indefensible, and it's MY problem? BS.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Again, I am not comparing them to a stripper at a strip club. I am comparing what they do during halftime of a game to what these specific performers did during Late Night.

What a dumb society of headline-only readers we live in these days. The faux outrage is nauseating.
I can't recall...ever...a dance team or cheerleaders using a ******* stripper pole in their routine.
Perhaps YOU make a connection because your mind is in the gutter watching halftime dance teams and cheerleaders and thinking something else.

• Winner
Reactions: Jerms and VeloClone

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Artists at Late Night are purely for the entertainment of the players and recruits. They moved the concert to the very end so that fans who wanted to see all of the other parts of Late Night but weren't interested in the concert could see what they want and then leave.

To my knowledge, the doors to AFH were kept unlocked, allowing anyone who may find Snoop Dogg to not be up their alley to exit. Late Night is a free event so it's not like people feel obligated to stay to get their money's worth. Late Night is not something that I would ever go to but to each their own. Seems like the overwhelming response from people who attended was that it was a fun show.

This has to be the most pathetic attempt at spinning a screw up in the history of this site.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
This has got to be up for dumbest comment of the month "purely for the entertainment of the players and recruits." Please tell me all recruits parents are huge fans of Snoop.

Makes you wonder where the after party was at. :eek::eek:

The basketball museum outside the arena.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Lets be clear, the despise for you on this site starts with being a KU fan your arrogance takes it true epic levels.

• Funny
Reactions: Doc and randomfan44

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Lets be clear, the despise for you on this site starts with being a KU fan your arrogance takes it true epic levels.
About 40% of my responses here are serious conversations. The rest are me just having fun with you guys. I get a good laugh and you guys get a KU villain. It's a win-win provided that no one takes me too seriously.

The season is almost here, we'll have real hoops to talk about pretty soon and we wont have to discuss this nonsense any more.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney