WTB parking pass for 10/26 game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The City of Ames has one for just $40 on Country Club Boulevard. Just west of CY Stephens. I used mine yesterday. Worked out great.

Conductorclone

Aug 25, 2013
The City of Ames has one for just $40 on Country Club Boulevard. Just west of CY Stephens. I used mine yesterday. Worked out great.

Ok, we get it. You pay the parking ticket to park illegally. You have only mentioned that numerous times on this site before. I think we all got the message.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Ok, we get it. You pay the parking ticket to park illegally. You have only mentioned that numerous times on this site before. I think we all got the message.
  • Sorry you were offended, maestro. Just for that, I'm gonna keep on repeating myself.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Do you go pay immediately or gamble that they receive payment before the next ticket? At what point will they consider you a habitual offender?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
You pay that much to park there? Woof. I park just a couple blocks north of there that's $280 cheaper for the season.