NBA: ***NBA 2019-2020 Season***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The NBA preseason starts tonight with the Rockets and Clippers in Honolulu. This has the makings of a fun season with the player movement and some exciting young teams.

ECF: Bucks over Heat
WCF: Clippers over Warriors
Finals: Clippers over Bucks
MVP: Curry
ROY: Zion (would like to pick Garland or Hachimura, but that’d probably take a Zion injury)
MIP: Jonny Isaac

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
The NBA preseason starts tonight with the Rockets and Clippers in Honolulu. This has the makings of a fun season with the player movement and some exciting young teams.

ROY: Zion (would like to pick Garland or Hachimura, but that’d probably take a Zion injury)

ECF: 76ers over Bucks
WCF: Clippers over Lakers
Finals: 76ers over Clippers
MVP: Antetokounmpo (2X)
ROY: Zion
MIP: De'Aaron Fox

Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
ECF: 76ers over Bucks
WCF: Clippers over Lakers
Finals: 76ers over Clippers
MVP: Antetokounmpo (2X)
ROY: Zion
MIP: De'Aaron Fox

These are probably more accurate than mine but I can’t resist a couple of hot takes.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

big spoelstra fan

• Agree

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com

Interesting. I'm ready to shovel dirt onto the Warriors grave, but still leery of them winning a playoff series or two fueled by insane shooting when Clay comes back. However having them going to the WCF is bold IMO. I think they get a 5 or 6 seed...somehow. :eek:

Regardless the western conf will have a very exciting playoff.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Interesting. I'm ready to shovel dirt onto the Warriors grave, but still leery of them winning a playoff series or two fueled by insane shooting when Clay comes back. However having them going to the WCF is bold IMO. I think they get a 5 or 6 seed...somehow. :eek:

Regardless the western conf will have a very exciting playoff.

I think they'll be a factor, going down in the WCF at the earliest... they just have to be decent until Klay returns,hope he comes back anything close to normal and Russell/whoever they trade for him fits in. That's a lot to ask, especially in the loaded West but no one is going to want to play them in April.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
My hot take is that Zion will struggle and won't make rookie first team

• Dumb

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Interesting take having Jimmy Butler in the ECF. Let's see how this plays out.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
My hot take is, Bucks lose early (before the finals), Giannis FA talk is the dominating headline for 20/21.