Ouch, Iowa attendance today

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Did you know ISU TV or the cyclone network aired a game between Iowa and MSU....... who does that?
That's what the guide said. It was actually a 1985 MSU-ISU game back before there was a three point line and Scott Skiles was the point guard for the Spartans.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That is pretty good considering. Thanks for the update I could not find it anywhere. is TCU going to be a sellout. I believe Hogan is the starting QB right now isnt he?

Duggan is their starting QB. They have sold over 59,000 tickets as of yesterday

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Duggan is their starting QB. They have sold over 59,000 tickets as of yesterday
That should sell out. I want to tune in to see what he looks like. Hope we both did not have a huge miss on the kid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That should sell out. I want to tune in to see what he looks like. Hope we both did not have a huge miss on the kid.

I'm guessing with the weather it will be just shy of a sell out.

Duggan is going to be good IMO. Not sure if he'll look good against our D Saturday in the rain though

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I doubt it will sell out. The forecast coupled with the grass lots most definitely getting closed will keep people away.

• Agree
Reactions: capitalcityguy

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I'm guessing with the weather it will be just shy of a sell out.

Duggan is going to be good IMO. Not sure if he'll look good against our D Saturday in the rain though

Damn just noticed it same time as the Iowa Michigan game. will have to bounce back and forth for the wife. She is the cyclone in the house.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Damn just noticed it same time as the Iowa Michigan game. will have to bounce back and forth for the wife. She is the cyclone in the house.

Yep, I'll be in Ames at the TCU game with the daughter and friends. Will have to check score periodically and watch DVR Sunday. Maybe. I think it may be a rough day in Ann Arbor.

Reactions: ATCy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Never said I do not care about ISU, I actually like them when the do not play Iowa, it is just irritating when ISU fans think they know everything and downplay Iowa over and over again (yes this happens the other way too). I have recently said Brock is better than Nate, and that CMC is a great coach........ what more else needs to be said here? Bag on Iowa for attendance? really? Say ISU was the better team after beating NWSW Louisiana Tech or whatever they were..... Some of that stuff is just sad. I am here to provide some counterpoints to those arguments and most of the time I am very factual. But some have selective comprehension (like you).
Man, if it’s that irritating, why post and read this forum? Seems like there is a simple solution here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cat Stevens

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
did he mention the non holding call on 3rd and 23 or the made up holding call on 3rd down?
Nothing like bear hugging a guy that beat you to prevent him from getting to the qb and then it not being called. If I can see that half way up section L, I don’t think it can be missed by an official standing in the backfield. Apparently so I guess though.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Nothing like bear hugging a guy that beat you to prevent him from getting to the qb and then it not being called. If I can see that half way up section L, I don’t think it can be missed by an official standing in the backfield. Apparently so I guess though.

big 10 refs

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Obviously a conspiracy

Help Support Us

Become a patron