Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't think you were correct at the time. You were just trying to get a rise out of some Iowa fans because that is what you like to do. It does seem there is some smoke that Bollers is considering ISU, but I still really doubt that is where he ends up. But it is recruiting, so nothing would totally surprise.
You've been way more wrong than you have been right. So even if you are right, it is really hard to take you seriously. No one really believes anything you say because you have proven to be untrustworthy and like to troll Iowa fans. You have also admitted to just be making things up at times.
Damn dude. You might need a CF break.

• Agree
Reactions: Stewo and CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Couldn't imagine having so much hate in your heart you refuse to listen and then refuse to admit you were wrong for mocking someone who was right
Think of all the (repeat) Iowa trolls that have been on here that he's never made a manifesto like that to.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc and CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm doing great. 3-0 heading into the bye week and then have MTSU after that. So basically two full weeks to get rested up and get some guys back from injury for the serious big 10 slate of games.
You are not doing great.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm doing great. 3-0 heading into the bye week and then have MTSU after that. So basically two full weeks to get rested up and get some guys back from injury for the serious big 10 slate of games.

At this time I don't think you're doing great

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You're right, I'm doing fantastic.
tenor.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nebraska, Iowa State, Wisconsin and Stanford in that order for Bollers currently. Not sure Iowa would even be 5th at this point but all that matters is who gets him

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Nebraska, Iowa State, Wisconsin and Stanford in that order for Bollers currently. Not sure Iowa would even be 5th at this point but all that matters is who gets him

If after GameDay weekend ISU isn't in the driver's seat, then we likely won't every be. Of course, Nebraska shitting the bed won't hurt.