All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
PPG through 3 games since yards per play don't matter

ISU - 39.3 (#24 in the country)
Iowa - 28.7 (#77 in the country)

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Which really has nothing to do with the tweet. I am not sure why you felt compelled to make that post. It is very impressive irrespective of the notion that you need to belittle as it your rival. I can't imagine the raging boner you would have had if Stanley was anywhere close to Purdy as a sophomore.

Be better.

I don't believe it's belittling. Purdy's good, real good. Yet his team only put up 17 against the Hawks. I think that says more about the Hawks than Purdy to be honest.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I think ISU fans are just happy that they finally beat the Hawks that it didn't matter if it was the WarHawks or the Hawkeyes.

It’s almost like the level of loser you are gives a mentally ill homeless alcoholic self esteem.

he looks at you and your fellow insecure morons and thinks I may be lying in my own piss and vomit, but at least I’m not such a loser as hawk fans are.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Dude is good, no question. When he can start doing it against good defenses he'll be really fun to watch. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out.
They are good defenses.

Unfortunately for them they just have to play elite offenses week in and week out.

Sort of similar to the “Big Ten defenses are great” when in reality they play against putrid offenses.

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Minnesota is terrible. They are barely scraping by against FCS opponents.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Statefan10