Think we showed who was better last week!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh, they have a shot for sure, but they will have to play a complete game to do it.
Yeah Wisconsin usually forces a couple turnovers in this game and I think Iowa is going to have to win the turnover battle in this one to come out on top.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Absolutely. Something we can agree on!

I think we can agree on a lot of things. I think you'd agree most Iowa fans downplay or discredit Purdy's abilities. I mean there are Iowa fans out there that legit think Nate Stanley is a better college quarterback than him

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I think we can agree on a lot of things. I think you'd agree most Iowa fans downplay or discredit Purdy's abilities. I mean there are Iowa fans out there that legit think Nate Stanley is a better college quarterback than him

There are actually ISU fans out there that legit think Nate Stanley sucks.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Don't know for sure yet. Right now Wisconsin and Penn St both have QBs with better passer ratings. Right CyTwins?
Purdy has as many completions as both of those guys have attempts. Purdy's also thrown it for over 200 more yards than both of them, and the same amount of TD's. Clifford's % is poor compared to Coan's and Purdy's too. They've all had similar seasons so far but Purdy is probably better all around.

Krug

Sep 4, 2010
Ankeny
I think Brock is raw but very talented. You need to do better than 0-3 vs top 60 defenses though to start talking best in the nation lol.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Stanley has also started what like 29 games? No QB is immune to playing a couple stinkers. Purdy included. Rest assured he will have a couple head scratchers before he's done.
I'm not saying he's not going to play bad because everyone plays bad every once in a while. Stanley has had some terrible games and stat lines though and I don't think Brock will have a game as bad as some of Stanley's.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron