All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I thought their defense against UCLA looked a little "chippier" than normal. If they can even be mediocre, watch out.

Alabama's defense doesn't look as stout as other years either and neither does LSU's defense. This is the year of offense it seems. I think Clemson has a good defense though.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
"concerned" was the word I believe Parker has used with that position
True, part coach speak as well IMO. So far, that position has held up pretty well, even while having to cover for an inexperienced corner position due to injuries. Will be interesting to see how they fare going forward, against teams with elite WR talent like Michigan. scUM took a major hit in the WR ranks this offseason, but are still loaded with 4-5* talent.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Alabama's defense doesn't look as stout as other years either and neither does LSU's defense. This is the year of offense it seems. I think Clemson has a good defense though.
LSU's defense giving up all those points is concerning. If their QB is not precise all the time, it'll cost them.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
True, part coach speak as well IMO. So far, that position has held up pretty well, even while having to cover for an inexperienced corner position due to injuries. Will be interesting to see how they fare going forward, against teams with elite WR talent like Michigan. scUM took a major hit in the WR ranks this offseason, but are still loaded with 4-5* talent.
Don't start this again.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Which really has nothing to do with the tweet. I am not sure why you felt compelled to make that post. It is very impressive irrespective of the notion that you need to belittle as it your rival. I can't imagine the raging boner you would have had if Stanley was anywhere close to Purdy as a sophomore.

Be better.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Imagine waking up every morning, continuously posting on a rival's message board, and then exclaim you don't care about Iowa State and that we're the little brother. Lol the level of insecurity is off the charts.