Manning is the Man

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
We were decent last week, outstanding this week. I don’t think I’ve seen a dropped pass this year. The running game still needs to get better. I think we will be ranked in the next few weeks if we can maintain our improvements and avoid injuries.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
We were decent last week, outstanding this week. I don’t think I’ve seen a dropped pass this year. The running game still needs to get better. I think we will be ranked in the next few weeks if we can maintain our improvements and avoid injuries.
Jones had a huge drop against UNI.

We certainly poured it on in the second half. Hopefully we never see a start like that again.

Our running backs seem hesitant or lacking vision. Robert Smith pointed this out several times on the broadcast. Kene to the outside has been our most reliable, but he’s injured again.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

We certainly poured it on in the second half. Hopefully we never see a start like that again.

Our running backs seem hesitant or lacking vision. Robert Smith pointed this out several times on the broadcast. Kene to the outside has been our most reliable, but he’s injured again.
Hall and J. Brock should be taking the majority of the snaps.

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018

Liked the way Jirehl Brock looked granted I think they had their back ups in at that time but I could see him getting more touches in the coming weeks

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Hall and J. Brock should be taking the majority of the snaps.
Imo Hall hasn’t looked better than the other three, particularly in pass protection, but I could see hoping as a freshman he improves faster than others.

We only have garbage time against Sun Belt backups for Brock, but he was playing fast.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
TCU going down....Virginia in trouble...UCF probably dropping out.

ISU might squeak in with such a dominant performance.

Hopefully Manning can figure out how to get the running game going.

Reactions: khardbored

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

I think Campbell said Kene is fine.

Reactions: Magic