*** Official #19 Iowa VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
what happened in the MI State game? It was tied when I left, and when I came back they were kicking again. Did they call the penalty on ASU before the kick?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
FYI..... there were Hawk fans on the field too. Some wearing black anyway..... on a "cardinal out" day in Ames.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Right?

JFC the students were on the field multiple games during my era. Rain delay??? Let's have some fun!

Randy and the internet acting like this is some new and evil thing.

I WILL say it's stupid to tear up the field at all...but that's going to happen after about 2 plays anyway.

And kudos to the kids getting off their damn phones, dagnabbit.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
To clarify, Heft said he saw lightning to the East, so the storm is past and he’s seeing lightning from the tail end of the storm that’s getting the **** out of Ames. We’re gonna play football.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Right?

JFC the students were on the field multiple games during my era. Rain delay??? Let's have some fun!

Randy and the internet acting like this is some new and evil thing.

I don't think you're taking this seriously enough.
Those kids ruining our field for all eternity could have been somewhere, like at a chain restaurant, like maybe Applebee's, investing in their communities instead of jeopardizing the existence of our traditional establishments.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
So they said last time there was not a ranked match up was in 2017 their was 7 upsets of ranked teams, it is heading that way today too been several today

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
sounds like the field is junk for the rest of the season now after the game.

Hope not, but could very well be.

For this game tonight though, I think this hurts ISU because I feel we have more team speed, and we also need to utilize our speed and skill level to win more than Iowa does. Iowa can dominate in a sloppy mud fest game. Look at the Drake game.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hope not, but could very well be.

For this game tonight though, I think this hurts ISU because I feel we have more team speed, and we also need to utilize our speed and skill level to win more than Iowa does. Iowa can dominate in a sloppy mud fest game. Look at the Drake game.

I never look at the Drake game, and I never will.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron