*** Official #19 Iowa VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah I like him as a musician but wow he was dull. At least act like you want to be there.

For anyone bashing the Iowa picks....it’s a pick em game so I don’t see the hate. Be thankful we had this opportunity and don’t be petty and pissed over some picking Iowa.

No ****. The game will likely come down to the trenches and that's usually an advantage for Iowa and is this year.

Stormwarning

Aug 6, 2013
Couple things. Crowd at the end was great. Crowd at beginning was average. Lots of late arrivals. Traffic sucked and was a huge factor in that

And the people bashing Church for no charisma, that’s who he is. Anyone who follows him knew he wasn’t coming in rah-rahing it up.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The Bear took the Cyclones. That's the one I was most curious about with the celebrity picks. We already knew Desmond liked the Cyclones and Corso was just being Corso.

Herbie's comment at the end about CMC staying in Ames came across as "I had to say this quick sometime today so let's get it over with".

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Damn knew I should have gone early to get my food order.

I doubt it will be nearly as busy as in Minneapolis (we had like 300+ for the Iowa game) but I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s 2-3 times what the last game crowd was. Really hoping the open up the other half of the upstairs if that’s the case.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Killing time until kickoff...

Who does everyone think has a big game today? I think it's Tarique Milton. I think we test Iowa's thin secondary early and often.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

Who does everyone think has a big game today? I think it's Tarique Milton. I think we test Iowa's thin secondary early and often.

Hoping to see purdy roll out some and really stretch the field

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

I think it needs to be Purdy for us to have a shot. Next might just be Manning. If Manning doesn't open it up and call a good game we will struggle to score again and have to rely completely on our defense posting a near shutout.

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
My prediction is that if what is happening west of here keeps stays together at the same pace it will hit right about game time.

• Agree
Reactions: CyVoodoo